Cat and dog exams are similar to your checkup at the doctor. Our goal is to perform a thorough assessment of your pet’s health so we can assign treatment where needed or just work on maintaining your pet’s wellness. For wellness exams, we’ll thoroughly evaluate your pet’s health and make sure no problems are brewing beneath the surface. In the event your pet is brought in for a sick exam, we’ll address your concerns and assess their symptoms so we can quickly get them the care they need.
Here's what you can expect at an exam:
- Fear free, comprehensive physical exam
- Vaccination administration based on lifestyle
- Age-appropriate blood work screening
- Fecal analysis
- Deworming (typical for puppies and kittens)
- Heartworm and tick-borne disease screening
- Parasite prevention prescription
- Nutritional and behavior counseling, if needed
- Medication prescription, if appropriate
WHY DOES MY PET NEED BLOOD WORK?
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.